We are looking for an ESC volunteer!
IniciativAngola is looking for one motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic volunteer for the opportunity to work in an international environment and to learn about German – Slovenian culture while acquiring new skills in the field of education, volunteering and youth.
Location: St. Primus im Jauntal and Klagenfurt, Austria
Period: 27.09.2020 – 26.09.2021
- The main tasks of the volunteer will be:
- Working with different target groups: kids, youth, seniors,
- Support in organising different events (concerts, tombola, football tournament, workshops for children/teenagers, charity projects …),
- Arranging our website www.angola.at, Facebook site and Instagram,
- Archiving documents, newspaper articles, promotion materials, etc.,
- Active contribution to the planning, implementing and evaluating of youth exchanges,
- Supporting the organisation on different administrative levels,
- Workshops on different topics in the bilingual high-schools,
- Making different products from recycled materials (candles, bracelets, etc.) and sewing products for the charity bazaars,
- Writing reports about our events for different newspaper houses,
- Planning, implementing and evaluating your own project.
Please, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a motivation letter.
We expect that the volunteer has the knowledge of Microsoft Office, good English and at least a basic knowledge of German/Slovenian. Social and communicative abilities, orientation to help, experience in working with young people, likes to work with new technologies (especially the social networks), other skills that can be useful for voluntary activities, e.g. crafts, design, music, sports, etc.
The candidate’s profile comes to the terms with the conditions requested in the ESC Program. The Program is opened to all the volunteers between 18 and 30 years old and residents in Hungary or Portugal.